Terms & Conditions of Bip FastCheck service
NewDay Ltd and NewDay Cards Ltd (NewDay, us or we) provide the Bip card. Our registered office is at 7 Handyside Street, London N1C 4DA. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 690292 and 682417 respectively.
We provide the FastCheck service. By using FastCheck, you are confirming that you accept these terms. If you do not agree with these terms please do not use the FastCheck service. You should print or save a copy for your records.
The FastCheck service
- We will carry out a pre-application check of your credit record and use it with our own credit scoring techniques to give an indication of whether you are likely to be accepted for Bip. If we determine that you are likely to be accepted for Bip you will be able to proceed to make a full application.
- Your credit file will not be provided to you directly.
- The pre-application check will leave a 'footprint' on your credit file. You'll be able to see this search on your credit file, but others will not be able to see it.
- There is no impact on your credit rating.
- Even if we indicate that you are likely to be accepted for Bip this is no guarantee of acceptance or an offer of credit. NewDay is not bound by any indication that it communicates to you. By clicking "Check my eligibility" on our website or in the Bip app, you are not committing to make an application for Bip.
- If you choose to proceed to make an application then NewDay will carry out credit application checks that will result in a hard footprint on your credit fie. In addition we could carry out fraud, identification and other checks.
Our liability to you
We will not be responsible for loss or damage you suffer from using the FastCheck service unless it is foreseeable, i.e. it results because of our negligence or a breach of these terms. Our liability for any loss or damage is limited to £50.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We do not guarantee that the FastCheck service will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict access to the FastCheck service for business and operational reasons. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide the services or perform any obligation under these terms if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in FastCheck are owned by us. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes. You must not modify, adapt, copy, download or post such content or information from the FastCheck service.
These terms do not give any rights to anyone who is not a party to them. You may not assign your rights or obligations in relation to these terms.
If any provision in these terms becomes invalid or unenforceable the validity or enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected.
This agreement contains the whole agreement between you and us.
These terms and our site are governed by English law.