How to raise your complaint
Most complaints can be easily resolved over the phone.
Please contact our Customer Service Department to do this, their number can be found on your statement or on the back of your card, or on the contact number below:
This call will cost no more than a standard national rate call. Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account.
Give us a call on
0330 175 6823
Fax us on
0871 522 5164
Alternatively, you can write to our Complaint Resolution Team.
Complaint Resolution Team
NewDay House Unit A
We are dedicated to resolving any complaint you have. To help us do this, please make sure we have your contact details, including a daytime telephone number or your mobile number, so that we can discuss your complaint with you should we need to do so.
When we receive your complaint, we promise to:
- Let you know after 5 days that we have received your complaint, if it has not already been resolved
- For complaints relating to making payments and transactions try our best to resolve your complaint within 15 working days from the date of receipt of your complaint.
- In exceptional circumstances it may take up to 35 working days, but we will let you know if this is the case.
- For all other complaints, write to you within 4 weeks if we have not managed to resolve your complaint.
- Try our best to deal with your complaint within eight weeks. If we need more time, we will let you know
Following our response
We always want to be able to resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction. However, if you feel our response to your complaint does not fully address your concerns, please let us know so we can understand if there is anything more we can do.
You can contact us via any of the communication channels detailed above. However, where you’re not satisfied with our final response, or eight weeks have passed since you first raised your complaint with us, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You have six months from the date of our final response to refer your complaint to them.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an impartial and independent organisation formed by the Government to help settle individual disputes between customers and financial services businesses without taking sides.
If you're not happy with how we've dealt with your complaint or are unhappy at the outcome, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.
You can find more information about making a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman on its website.
You can also contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by email at email@example.com, by phone on 0800 0234 567 or by post:
Financial Ombudsman Service